Hybrid Repair & Maintenance Services on All Makes & Models. ASE Certified and Master Technicians.
To keep your vehicle operating at peak performance and fuel efficiency, all of its systems need to be in good working order and in balance with each other. Outside of the electric power components, HEVs and EVs contain the same systems as traditional combustion engines – from brakes and tires to heating and cooling – and if one part is stressed, other systems suffer.
That’s why The Hybrid Shop® offers complete maintenance and repair services for the whole vehicle. Below is a sampling of some of the services offered by our dealer partners.
- Complete computer diagnostic test. Our cutting-edge technology ensures fast and accurate diagnosis of issues.
- Battery power & energy test. Your battery will be removed. Testing includes one conditioning sequence and provides a documented, baseline report of performance and predictive data to plan for upcoming services.
- Electrical systems inspection. Every element of the system is carefully inspected to identify existing and potential future abnormalities.
- Wire and cable check. Technicians thoroughly inspect all cable sheaths and wires for cuts and tears.
- Tire analysis. Tires are inspected for proper pressure and potential wear patterns. We also review your tire type to ensure you have the best, low-rolling resistance tire for maximum efficiency.
- Complete vehicle inspection. We look at every system – from conventional to hybrid-specific – and let you know what needs attention now and what may need attention down the road.
- Air Conditioning service
Here are our most popular service packages:
And most Hybrid Shops can also service vehicles with combustion engines – from Domestic & European to Imports. We can take care of your whole family of vehicles!
From batteries to brakes, get it fixed at The Hybrid Shop. Find a location near you.
Have one of our representatives give you a call today!
“I recently took my 2003 Prius with about 230K miles to Curry's Hybrid Shop. I now get 48mpg on average and I used to get 43 on the highway. And around town, its increased about 5 mpg as well. It has a lot more pick up and performance and it is running wonderfully. Thank you, Curry’s!”
- Katie, Gainesville, VA